In-Person Services Re-Start May 24
We are looking forward to worshiping with you in person at Parkway again! We're doing everything we can to make sure it's safe:
- The church will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the service.
- If you are at high risk, are sick, or have been in contact with someone with the COVID-19 symptoms, please don't attend. The service will also be streamed live at facebook.com/parkwaystaunton
- If you attend, please wear a face mask. When you arrive, you will be directed to enter the front doors, which will be open so you won't have to touch any handles. Sanitizer will be available at the entrance and exit doors.
- You will be directed for seating. Individuals will be seated six feet apart and families seated together.
- Please avoid using the restroom, if possible. Sanitizer will be available at the restroom doors.
- No items will be passed, such as bulletins or offering plates. Offering plates will be at the sanctuary entrance door and at the exit door.
- There will be no nursery until further notice and no children's church throughout the summer. Parents of young children are asked to alternate worship attendance so one parent can stay home with the children.